1、What information does the company collect about you
(1) The company only collects the information necessary to realize the product function according to the principles of legality, legitimacy and necessity.
B. When you use the company's network services or access the company's platform web pages, the company automatically receives and records the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, software and hardware feature information and web page records you need.
C. Personal data of users obtained by the company from business partners through legal channels.
D. In order to help you better use our products or services, we will collect relevant information.
B.Relevant information and data collected by the company and published on the service platform provided by the company.
C. Violation of laws and regulations or the company's rules and the measures taken by the company against you.
(1) Use of information
B. The company also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information free of charge by any means. If any platform user of the company engages in the above activities, once found, the company will.
C. For the purpose of serving users, the company may provide you with information you are interested in by using your personal information, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or sharing information with our partners so that they can send you information about their products and services.
B. In order to provide the products and services you require, you must share your personal information with a third party.
C. Disclose to a third party or an administrative or judicial organ in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of the administrative or judicial organ.
D. If you violate relevant Chinese laws and regulations or the company's service agreement or relevant rules, you need to disclose it to a third partye.
E. If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes
F. In a transaction created on the company's platform, if any party to the transaction has fulfilled or partially fulfilled its transaction obligations and made an information disclosure request, the company has the right to decide to provide the user with necessary information such as the contact information of its counterparty, so as to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the settlement of disputes.
G. Other disclosures deemed appropriate by the company in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
B. You have the right to accept or reject cookies. You can modify the browser settings.
Refuse to accept cookies. However, if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use our network services or functions that depend on cookies.
C. This policy will apply to relevant information obtained through cookies set up by the company.
B. When using the company's network services for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information properly and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially the user name and password of our company, please contact our customer service immediately in order to take corresponding measures.
(1) Access, update and delete
B. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the above information, the company may require you to authenticate to ensure information security. If you want to query, modify or delete some of your information, please log in to our () platform and follow the specific instructions.
(3) Cancellation your company's service account may be cancelled or deleted if it meets the conditions agreed in the service agreement of the company's single service and the provisions of relevant national laws and regulations. After the account is cancelled or deleted, all service materials and data related to the account and under the single service will be deleted or processed in accordance with the service agreement of the single service.
(4) Change the scope of your authorization and consent
B. After you withdraw your authorization, the company cannot continue to provide you with the services corresponding to the withdrawal of authorization, and will no longer process your corresponding information. However, your decision to withdraw your authorization will not affect the previous information processing based on your authorization.
B. Please note that the content and information you provide, upload or publish in the company's services (such as photos or information about your social activities) may disclose your sensitive information. You need to carefully consider whether to use our services to disclose your sensitive information.
(1) You can use the "share" key to share some content to the third-party service, or you can use the third-party service to log in to the company's service platform. These functions may collect your information (including your log information) and may set cookies in your equipment, so as to operate the above functions normally;
(2) The company provides you with links through advertising or other means of the company's services, so that you can access the services or websites of third parties;
6、 Age limit
(1) The company suggests that any minor participating in online activities should obtain the consent of his / her parents or his / her legal guardian (hereinafter referred to as "Guardian") in advance. The company will protect the relevant information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
7、 Notice and Amendment
(3) The company may issue service related announcements when necessary (for example, when the company suspends a service due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
(4) Finally, you must keep your account and password information confidential. In any case, please keep it carefully.
8、 How to contact the company?